ROUTE:- Delhi - Bodhgaya - Varanasi - Kushinagar - Lumbini - Sravasti - Lucknow - Delhi
Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Arrival at Delhi. Meet and assist on arrival and transfer to hotel. Overnight at in Delhi.
Day 2 – Delhi - Bodhgaya
After breakfast at Hotel. We proceed to visit Lotus Temple - a place of faith that all visitors must see is the Bahai temple, India Gate- at the centre of the city (42 meter, high stone arch) is a memorial of the Indian soldiers who died in world war-1, President House - built in 1929, once the Imperial residence of the British Viceroys and now official residence of the President of Indian Republic, Parliament House – this circular shaped building houses the two houses of Parliament- The Lok Sabha (lower) & Rajya Sabha (Upper). Its domed central hall is 90 feet in diameter. Rajghat- this is the place where father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Afternoon transfer to railway station to board overnight train to Bodhgaya. Overnight stay at in Train.
Day 3 – Bodhgaya
Breakfast at hotel then visit Mahabodhi temple - It is believed that 250 years after the Enlightenment of the Buddha, Emperor Asoka visited Bodh Gaya. He is considered to be the founder of the original Mahabodhi temple. Then visit Sujata village, Niranjana River. Lunch at hotel. Evening at leisure for religious activities at Bodh Gaya. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 – Bodhgaya / Varanasi
Morning drive to Varanasi. On arrival check in to the hotel afternoon proceed for Sarnath, Dhamekha Stupa and Deer Park). Back to hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5 – Varanasi / Kushinagar
Early morning Boat ride on Holy River the Ganges. Then drive towards Kushinagar. Lunch will be served en route. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 6 – Kushinagar / Lumbini
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for visiting Mahaparinirvana Temple (where Buddha took his last breathe) and Rambhar Stupa (cremation site of Lord Buddha) and Japan Temple. After Lunch in hotel we drive toward Lumbini (170 kms / approx. 04 hrs drive). On arrival check in to the hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7 – Lumbini / Sravasti
Breakfast at hotel. Then proceed to visit the Holy Birth place of Lord Buddha. Overnight stay at hotel in Lumbini. Afternoon drive to Sravasti (180 kms) Enroute visit Kapilvastu (10 kms) on arrival check in at hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day 8 – Sravasti – Lucknow by train
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for visit Saheth (Jetvanaram) &Maheth (Angulimal Caves). Afternoon drive to Lucknow. On arrival direct proceed for dinner and transfer to overnight train for Delhi. Overnight in Train
Day 9 – Delhi Departure.
Morning arrive Delhi. You will be transfer to hotel for wash n change & breakfast. Morning relaxation. Afternoon free for leisure or free for shopping. Evening dinner & departure to airport to catch the flight for onwards.
1. All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
2. Driver Accommodation.
3.Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking.
4. All currently applicable taxes.
5. Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
1. Anything not specified in the itinerary.
2.Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
1. Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
2. Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
3. Fares / rates are subject to change.
4. Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
5. Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
6. If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
7. During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
8. We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
9. We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment.
10. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
11. Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.