ROUTE:- New Delhi - Corbett National Park - Rishikesh - Delhi
Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 3 – Jim Corbett National Park
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will start for Nainital to see the Jim Corbett national Park by road. Corbett has been a haunt for tourists and wildlife lovers for a long time. Places of tourist attractions are Dhikala , Kalagarh Dam, Corbett Falls, Garjiya Devi Temple.
Day 4 – Jim Corbett Safari
Next day morning have breakfast and proceed to for jeep safari. A total of 488 different species of plants have been recorded in the park. Beside Tiger you will find a large number of other mammals like barking deer, sambar deer, hog deer and chital, sloth and Himalayan black bears, Indian grey mongoose etc.
Day 5 – Jim Corbett – Rishikesh
In morning after breakfast proceed to Rishikesh. Check in into the hotel take rest and enjoy the amenities.
Day 6 – Sight Seeing Rishikesh
In morning after breakfast you will be taken for local sightseeing in Rishikesh. Enjoy white water river rafting, backpacking, bungee jumping, hiking, kayaking, mountain biking and rock climbing.
Day 7 – Haridawar New Delhi
In morning after breakfast you will proceed to Delhi by Haridawar visit.
Day 8 – New Delhi Departure
Next day you will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
1. All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
2. Driver Accommodation.
3.Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking.
4. All currently applicable taxes.
5. Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
1. Anything not specified in the itinerary.
2.Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
1. Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
2. Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
3. Fares / rates are subject to change.
4. Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
5. Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
6. If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
7. During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
8. We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
9. We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment.
10. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
11. Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
12. Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.