ROUTE:- New Delhi - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer- Rankpur - Udaipur - Jaipur - Agra - Varansi
Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 – Delhi – Jodhpur (By Flight), Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will proceed to Jodhpur by flight. pickup from airport by our car driver and proceed to Jaisalmer. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 – Jaisalmer Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis, Manak Chowk, Gadisar Lake, also visit painted & colorful market. In the afternoon go for an excursion to Sam Sand Dunes (40 kms from Jaisalmer city). In the evening take camel safari at desert and enjoy the sun set. Later drive back to Jaisalmer and come back to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 – Jaisalmer To Jodhpur
In morning after breakfast proceed to Jodhpur. Check in into the hotel visit Mehrangarh Fort, the Jaswant Thada and the Umaid Bhawan Palace. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 – Jodhpur To Ranakpur
In morning after breakfast proceed for Ranakpur. Visit Ranakpur Jain Temple Built by Rajput Monarch, Rana Kumbha. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 – Ranakpur To Kumbhalgarh Visit & Udaipur (Night)
In morning after breakfast proceed to Kumbhalgarh. Check in into hotel, take rest and then visit Kumbhalgarh Fort that stretches approximately 36 Km ff the whole Aravalli Mountain and has a domed palace. On completion of the sightseeing, start for Udaipur and check-in into the hotel. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 8 – Udaipur Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast start for local sightseeing. Visit Jagdish Temple, Indo-Aryan Temple (which is dedicated to Lord Jagannath), City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 9 – Udaipur – Chittorgarh Fort, Bijapur Castle Night
In morning after breakfast proceed to Chittorgarh. Visit Chittorgarh Fort, one of the largest forts in india and also declared as world heritage site. It comprises of Rana Kumbha Palace, Vijay Stambha, Rani Padmini’s Palace and many others.
Then proceed to Bijapur. Check in into Bijapur Castle. Bijaipur Castle, dating back to the 16th century, is situated next to a wildlife sanctuary. This castle was built by Maharana Pratap’s younger brother, Rao Shakti Singh. Opposite the castle lies a heritage hotel, which is maintained by the royal family. Overnight stay at Bijapur Castle.
Day 10 – Bijapur To Jaipur
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Jaipur. Check in into the hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 11 – Jaipur Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast be ready to witness the richness of Rajputana which will include Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall. Along with this enjoy shopping various jaipuri items. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 12 – Jaipur To Agra (Night)
In morning after breakfast proceed to Agra. Check in into the hotel take some rest and proceed for local sightseeing. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 13 – Agra To Varansi (By Train)
In morning after breakfast proceed to Varanasi by train. Check in into the hotel, take rest and enjoy the amenities.
Day 14 – Varansi Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Varanasi also known as Banaras or Kashi is a city on the banks of the Ganges in the Uttar Pradesh. A major religious hub in India. Varanasi Sightseeing includes Bharat Mata Temple, Durga temple, Tulsi Manas mandir, Banaras Hindu University which has an art gallery and Kashi Vishwanath Temple in evening for attending Aarti at the ghat area. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 15 – Varansi To Delhi (By Flight)
In morning after breakfast proceed to New Delhi by flight. You will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
1. All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
2. Driver Accommodation.
3.Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking.
4. All currently applicable taxes.
5. Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
1. Anything not specified in the itinerary.
2.Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
1. Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
2. Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
3. Fares / rates are subject to change.
4. Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
5. Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
6. If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
7. During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
8. We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
9. We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment.
10. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
11. Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
12. Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.