ROUTE:- Delhi - Lucknow - Sravasti - Lumbini - Kushinagar - Vaishali - Patna - Rajgir - Nalanda - Bodhgaya - Varanasi - Delhi
Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Arrival at New Delhi International airport, welcome and assistances then transfer to Hotel. Overnight in a hotel at Delhi.
Day 2 – -Lucknow by Train & Lucknow-Sravasti
Early morning transfer to New Delhi railway station with pack breakfast to Lucknow, leaving New Delhi at 0615 hrs. Arrival Lucknow at 1230 hrs. Transfer to hotel for Lunch then, drive to Sravasti (180 Kms, 4:30 hrs). Arrival Sravasti, transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight in a hotel at Sravasti.
Day 3 – Sravasti – Lumbini
Breakfast at hotel then visit Jetvanaram and Angulimal Caves. Back to hotel for lunch after lunch drive to Lumbini (190 kms, 5 - 6 hrs). Lumbini is at Nepal. Arrival Lumbini, transfer to hotel, check-in, Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 4 – Lumbini – Kushinagar
Breakfast at hotel then visit birth place of Lord Buddha. Lunch will be served at Hotel. After lunch drive to Kushinagar (130 kms, 4 hrs). Arrival Kushinagar, transfer to Mahaparinirvana temple and Ramabha Stupa (Cremation centre). Check-in hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 5 – Kushinagar – Vaishali – Patna
Breakfast at hotel then drive to Patna (280 kms, 07 hrs) with pack lunch, enroute visit Vaishali. Arrival Patna, check-in hotel, dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 6 – Patna – Rajgir – Nalanda – Bodhgaya
Breakfast at hotel then drive to Nalanda (85 kms), visit ruins of ancient university. Lunch will be served at Nalanda tourist cafeteria. After lunch drive to Rajgir (15 kms), visit Gridhkuta Peak, Venuvanaram and Bimbisara Jail. Drive to Bodhgaya. Arrival Bodhgaya (65 kms), transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight in a hotel at Bodhgaya.
Day 7 – Bodhgaya
Full day sightseeing's at Bodhgaya, visiting places like Mahabodhi temple, Sujata Village, Niranjana River. All meals and overnight at hotel.
Day 8 – Bodhgaya – Varanasi
Breakfast at hotel then drive to Varanasi (250 kms). On arrival check in to the hotel and then proceed to Sarnath (14 kms), Visit Dhamekha Stupa and Deer park. Back to Varanasi. Check-in hotel, Dinner and overnight in a hotel at Varanasi.
Day 9 – Varanasi – Delhi by flight – Departure
Early morning boat ride on the holy river Ganges, back to hotel for Breakfast. After breakfast free for shopping, Varanasi is famous for its silk products. Lunch at hotel timely transfer to airport to catch flight for Delhi. On arrival Delhi direct proceed to Dinner at a local Restaurant and then departure transfer to airport to catch the onward flight.
1. All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
2. Driver Accommodation.
3.Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking.
4. All currently applicable taxes.
5. Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
1. Anything not specified in the itinerary.
2.Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
1. Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
2. Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
3. Fares / rates are subject to change.
4. Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
5. Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
6. If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
7. During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
8. We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
9. We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment.
10. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
11. Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.