ROUTE:- Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda - Rajgir - Patna - Vaishali - Lumbini - Sravasti - Varanasi - Delhi
Day 1 – Arrival Gaya
Arrival at Gaya International airport transfer to Bodhgaya, visit Mahabodhi Temple, Sujata Village, Niranjana river, 80 feet high lord Buddha Statue & Various international monasteries. Overnight at a hotel in Bodhgaya.
Day 2 – Bodhgaya/Rajgir – Nalanda/ Rajgir / Patna
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Rajgir (65 Kms). Visit Gridhkutta (Vulture 's peak), World Peace Stupa, Venuvanaram&Bimbisar Prison. Drive continue to Nalanda (12 kms) to visit the ruins of world ancient University. It was one of the oldest Universities of the World & International Centre for Buddhist Studies. Thereafter drive to Patna, on arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel in Patna
Day 3 – : Patna - Vaishali - Kushinagar
Early morning drive to Kushinagar (approx. 260 Kms / 7 hrs) enroute visiting Vaishali. Lunch will be served en route. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 4 – Kushinagar / Lumbini
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for visiting Mahaparinirvana Temple (where Buddha took his last breathe) and Rambhar Stupa (cremation site of Lord Buddha) and Japan Temple. After visit drive (170 kms / approx. 04 hrs drive) to Lumbini (in Nepal). Kindly obtain double entry visa for India &single entry visa for Nepal). On arrival, check in at hotel. After then visit the Holy Birth place of Lord Buddha. Overnight stay at hotel in Lumbini.
Day 5 – : Lumbini / Sravasti
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Sravasti (180 kms) Enroute visit Kapilvastu (10 kms) On arrival check in at hotel. Afternoon visit Sahet& Mahet (Capital of ancient kingdom of Kosala, Jetawana Gardens Buddhist temples.
Day 6 – Sravasti / Varanasi
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Varanasi. PM visit Sarnath (Dhameka Stupa & Deer Park). Overnight in hotel at Varanasi
Day 7 – Varanasi – Delhi by train
Early morning boat ride in Holy River The Ganges. After breakfast and proceed for Varanasi city visit Bharat Mata Temple, Kali Temple, Banaras Hindu University, Kashi Vishwanath Temple. After lunch excursion to Sarnath, visiting Dhemeka Stupa, Deer Park & Museum. Evening transfer to Varanasi railway station to board overnight train for Delhi.
Day 8 – Delhi / Departure.
Arrive Delhi and proceed to Hotel for wash n fresh & Breakfast. Then, we proceed for Full day Delhi sightseeing visit places like India Gate, drive pass Parliament building, President House, Rajghat (Mahatma Gandhi Samadhi). Then dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner transfer to IGI airport to catch flight for onward journey.
1. All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
2. Driver Accommodation.
3.Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking.
4. All currently applicable taxes.
5. Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
1. Anything not specified in the itinerary.
2.Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
1. Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
2. Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
3. Fares / rates are subject to change.
4. Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
5. Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
6. If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
7. During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
8. We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
9. We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment.
10. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
11. Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.