ROUTE:- Bodhgaya - Varanasi - Kushinagar - Lumbini - Sravasti - Lucknow - Agra - Bhopal - Aurangabad - Mumbai -
Day 1 – Arrive Bodhgaya
Arrive Gaya Airport. Welcome & assistances by our representative and then, drive to Bodhgaya. On arrival, check in to the hotel. After that, we proceed to visit Mahabodhi temple, Sujata Village, Niranjana River & various international monasteries. Overnight in at hotel.
Day 2 – Bodhgaya – Varanasi
Breakfast at hotel then drive to Varanasi (250 kms). On arrival check in to the hotel and then proceed to Sarnath (14 kms), Visit Dhamekha Stupa and Deer park. Back to Varanasi. Check-in hotel, Dinner and overnight in a hotel at Varanasi.
Day 3 – Varanasi / Kushinagar
Early morning Boat ride on Holy River the Ganges. Then drive towards Kushinagar. Lunch will be served en route. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 4 – Kushinagar / Lumbini
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for visiting Mahaparinirvana Temple (where Buddha took his last breathe) and Rambhar Stupa (cremation site of Lord Buddha) and Japan Temple. After Lunch in hotel we drive toward Lumbini (170 kms / approx. 04 hrs drive). On arrival check in to the hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5 – Lumbini / Sravasti
Breakfast at hotel. Then proceed to visit the Holy Birth place of Lord Buddha. Overnight stay at hotel in Lumbini. Afternoon drive to Sravasti (180 kms) Enroute visit Kapilvastu (10 kms) on arrival check in at hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Day 6 – Lucknow by train
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for visit Saheth (Jetvanaram) & Maheth (Angulimal Caves). Afternoon drive to Lucknow. On arrival direct proceed for dinner and transfer to overnight train for Agra. Overnight in Train
Day 7 – Arrival Agra
Early Morning arrive Agra Railway station and transfer to hotel for wash n change and breakfast after that, we proceed for the sightseeing tour of Agra City visiting The wonder of the world "Taj Mahal" & Agra Fort. Overnight in at hotel.
Day 8 – Agra – Bhopal by train
Early morning transfer to railway station to catch the Train for Bhopal. On arrival, transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 9 – Bhopal – Aurangabad by train
After breakfast, proceed for short excursion to Sanchi. Visit Sanchi Stupas (World Heritage site). Back to Bhopal. Dinner and transfer to Bhopal railway to board overnight train for Aurangabad. Overnight in at Train.
Day 10 – Aurangabad
Morning arrive Aurangabad. On arrival, transfer to hotel for wash n fresh and breakfast. After breakfast, we proceed for full day excursion of Ellora Cave (Closed on Tuesday). Evening back to hotel. Overnight hotel in Aurangabad.
Day 11 – Aurangabad - Mumbai + Departure
Morning, after healthy breakfast, proceed for Aurangabad city tour visit Ajanta cave. Afternoon, timely transfer to airport to connect flight for Mumbai. On arrival Mumbai, transfer to Int'l airport to catch the flight for onward destination.
1. All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
2. Driver Accommodation.
3.Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking.
4. All currently applicable taxes.
5. Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
1. Anything not specified in the itinerary.
2.Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
1. Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
2. Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
3. Fares / rates are subject to change.
4. Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
5. Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
6. If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
7. During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
8. We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
9. We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment.
10. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
11. Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.