ROUTE:- Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda - Varanasi
Day 1 – Arrival Bodhgaya
Arrive Bodhgaya. Meet & assist then transfer to hotel. Evening visit Mahabodhi Temple. Overnight at Bodhgaya
Day 2 – Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda - Bodhgaya
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Rajgir (65 Kms). Visit Gridhkutta (Vulture's peak), World Peace Stupa, and Venuvanaram&Bimbisar Prison. Drive continue to Nalanda (12 kms) to visit the ruins of world ancient University. It was one of the oldest Universities of the World & International Centre for Buddhist Studies. Evening transfer to Bodhgaya. Overnight in at Bodhgaya.
Day 3 – Bodhgaya / Varanasi
Morning drive to Varanasi. Half day excursion to Sarnath (Dhamekha Stupa, Deer Park & Museum. Overnight in at Varanasi.
Day 4 – Varanasi Departure
Early morning Boat ride on Holy River the Ganges. After then free for shopping. Timely transfer to airport to connect flight for onwards journey. Back home with sweet memories.
1. All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
2. Driver Accommodation.
3.Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking.
4. All currently applicable taxes.
5. Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
1. Anything not specified in the itinerary.
2.Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
1. Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
2. Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
3. Fares / rates are subject to change.
4. Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
5. Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
6. If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
7. During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
8. We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
9. We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment.
10. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
11. Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.